Wednesday 11 September 2013

C'Mon Chameleon FOTD

Hi all,

I'm trying to use items I've been neglecting lately and Catrice eyeshadow in C'Mon Chameleon is one of them. For me, this is far superior to MAC Club as it has less red in it. For this look, I applied it over a matte deep brown cream base and the effect is so pretty.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Vivo Baked Blush in Cinnamon Glow and
-Essence Breaking Dawn highlighter.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Milani ShadowEyez in Espresso Lane
-Catrice C'Mon Chameleon (lid)
-Catrice Go Charlie Brown (crease and lower lashline)
-Catrice Bring Me Frosted Cake (brow bone)
-Naked dupe from MUA Undressed palette (to blend)
-Barry M Dazzle Dust in Iridescent Green (inner corners)
-Prestige Waterproof eyeliner in Charcoal Brown
-MUG gel liner in Mobster and
-Max Factor False Lash Effect waterproof mascara.
Lips:
-NYX Round lipgloss in Cafe Latte.

Lou x

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! You're making me want to use my C'mon Chameleon too!!! I never got Mac Club since MUB told me C'mon Chameleon was way better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It kick's Club's butt!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i want to use my C'mon Chameleon too :)
    It's such a beautiful color , and it looks good on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see it on you! And thanks. It's definitely one of my favourite Catrice eyeshadows.

      Lou x

      Delete