Monday 18 November 2013

Revenge FOTD

Hi all,

This look was built around Collection 2000 Gothic Glam collection lipstick in Revenge. Isn't it gorgeous? Also I finally know what all the hype about Stila Diamond Lil is about. It's a gorgeous, complex, smoky taupe with a buttery, super pigmented formula. I'm in love!






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Dainty Doll powder blush in 003 (Money Talks I believe?) and
-Essence Breaking Dawn highlighter.
Eyes;
-TFSI
-Catrice Cream e/s in Romans Gone Bad
-Stila Diamond Lil (lid)
-Stila Kalahoo (crease)
-Stila Kamet (to blend)
-No 7 Stay Perfect e/s in Innocence (brow bone)
-Stila Kitten (inner corner)
-Smashbox eyeliner in Graphite and
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX lipliner in Currant and
-Collection Gothic Glam lipstick in Revenge.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick is beautiful! :) Reminds me a bit of MAC's Viva Glam I. And the shape of your eyebrows is just perfect. :) Hugs from Madam Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's good to know as I've been craving VG1. I've had a lot of negativity about my brows but natural isn't really my aesthetic.

      Lou x

      Delete