Saturday 12 April 2014

Headband of the day FOTD

Hi all,

Just got back in from having my fringe trimmed. Sadly strong winds restyled it on my way home but nevermind. I picked this gorgeous headband up for 10p in Boots. I looked up the collection and it's called Gothic Chic. So many lovely hair accessories. It's by Umberto Giannini. I also made the mistake of rushing straightening my hair and have a nasty burn on my left cheek bone. Oh joy.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation and concealers
-NARS LRP
-NYX Taupe blush
-Kiko Sun Bronzing blush in Marine Coral (gorgeous packaging, gorgeous swirly design and beautiful colour) and
-PF Pearls of Perfection in Translucent as highlighter.
Eyes:
-MUA Pro Base eyeshadow primer
-Collection Work The Colour eyeshadow pencil in Vanilla Sky
-UD Sin
-Illamasqua Succumb
-Lily Lolo Natural eyeliner in Black (applied and then blended out)
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Hard Candy From Flat to Fabulous mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner and
-Maybelline 2 step lippie in Cherry Pie.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment