Wednesday 20 August 2014

Shattered FOTD and more upsetting news

Hi all,

Purple and taupe today as I couldn't resist trying out the UD Shattered Face Case. Hated the lip colour on me but I love the eyeshadows and blushes.

As for the upsetting news, I nearly passed out whilst shopping today. I was fine when all of a sudden, everything seemed to shift around. Thankfully, it passed quickly but it was absolutely terrifying. Off to the doc again next week for more tests. So sick of all this now.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product and
-light pink blush and highlighter from UD Shattered Face Case.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH eyeshadow stick in Purple (old style twist up one)
-UD Shattered palette
-UD eyeliner in Zero
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment