Thursday 25 December 2014

Xmas Day 2014 FOTD

Hi all,

Merry Xmas or whatever you celebrate. Posh lunch out was a great excuse for me to glam up. I bought the jewellery set for my mum's 60th birthday party (she turned 73 on December 15th) from Avon and it's still going strong. I rarely do gold eye make-up but thought why not? I think I need to admit that I'm in love with the Revlon eyeliner in Vixen and start hunting some down online. It makes my eyes look so blue and doesn't move an inch on my lower lashline which a huge thing for me as I haven't found any other eyeliner that does so.






Products used
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation mix, concealers, powders and contour product,
-Lancome Miel Glace blush and
-ELF Gotta Glo.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Champagne Toast
-Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate palette
-Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Vixen
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner and
-Tarte Lust Lipsurgence.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment