Wednesday 7 January 2015

Naked Cherry Bomb FOTD

Hi all,

I'm trying to ignore my skin issues and carry on with business as usual make-up wise. Not easy, I will admit. I went for something rather boring by my standards but I didn't want to look more tired than I already am. Please excuse the lighting. It's another gloomy day here in the South West of the UK.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer mix, foundation mix, concealers, powders and contour product
-WnW Mellow Wine blush and
-WnW Rose Champagne Glow highlighter.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH Forever Eyeshadow pen in Silver Rose
-From Naked 2 palette: Pistol (lid), Tease (crease), Busted (outer crease), Verve (patted onto the middle of the lid) and Bootycall (brow bone and inner corner)
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Maybelline Full and Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Cabernet lipliner and
-WnW Cherry Bomb.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment