Wednesday 26 March 2014

NYX Heavy FOTD

Hi all,

I just had an urge to do a look featuring loads of NYX today so here it is. Hope you like.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Coral blush shade from NYX Butt Naked kit and
-Pale gold highlighter from NYX Butt Naked kit.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier in Surat
-Various shades from the NYX Butt Naked kit
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX Deep Red lipliner (to line and fill in) and
-NYX Snow White lipstick.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. They were doing NYX make-overs at work today, I SOOOO wanted to get one! But I had to work myself and could only watch from behind my macaroon stand, cry :-( Anyway, love the look, it suits you!

    ReplyDelete