Monday 3 March 2014

Popping My Ellis Faas Cherry FOTD

Hi all,

Another day, another doctor's appointment so I went for softer eyes and a red lip. I think I love the Ellis Faas lippie I used. Thankfully, even though it's only a sample, it takes so little to cover my lips that I can get quite a few more uses out of it.

*Little health update* The doc is trying me on another acid reducing medication. It might take a while for us to find the right one for me though.*






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Jordana Rose Silk blush and
-Revlon Pure Confection highlighter.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-MAC pigment in Aurora (lid)
-Yves Rocher Brun Ambre trio (warm medium brown in crease, deep brown on outer crease and light peach on brow bone and inner corner)
-Kate gel liner in BK2 
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection waterproof mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX lipliner in Deep Red and
-Ellis Faas Milky Lips in Blood Red.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment