Tuesday 20 May 2014

Antique Copper Monarch Butterfly FOTD

Hi all,

After having a rubbish day yesterday, I decided that sparkly make-up would help cheer me up today. I'm in love with everything I used. I also went for a lighter base but I'm not sure whether it looks ok or not. I'm shocked at the quality of the generic 88 warm palette I used, too.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-LUSH Jackie Oates Colour Supplement
-Usual concealers, powders and contour product
-Sleek Suede blush and
-PF Pearls of Perfection in Translucent.
Eyes:
-ELF Mineral Eye primer
-Milani ShadowEyez in Espresso Lane
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-TKB Antique Copper (inner half of lid)
-Fyrinnae Monarch Butterfly (outer half of lid)
-From 88 Warm palette: light peach on brow bone, rich reddish brown in crease, mid peach to blend and white gold on inner corner
-Prestige waterproof eyeliner in Charcoal Brown
-MUG gel liner in Mobster
-Clinique Lash Doubling mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Bonne Bell Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake lipgloss.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment