Monday 26 May 2014

More Drugstore Love FOTD

Hi all,

I've gone for something quick and easy today featuring lots of cheap goodies. I have to say, I'm absolutely shocked at how amazing the foundation and palette I used are. £4 each and such great quality. I've never found a cheap foundation light enough and shade 2 is dead on! So the bottle of shade 1 I ordered will be for mixing only. As for the palette, I don't think I need Naked 3 any more. The shadows are pigmented, buttery and blend like a dream. As far as I'm concerned, thus far, Makeup Revolution kick Makeup Academy's ass!






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Makeup Revolution The Foundation in Shade 2
-Usual concealers, powders and contour product
-Bourjois Rose Ambre blush and
-M&S Autograph Limited Edition highlighter in Pink Shimmer.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-L'Oreal Eye Smoker in Rose Dream
-Makeup Revolution Redemption palette in Iconic 3
-MAC kohl in Smolder
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Sephora Maniac lipliner in Rouge Passion (to line and fill in) and
-Cover Girl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ruby Twist.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment