Wednesday 3 September 2014

Arabian Nights FOTD

Hi all,

I was very naughty and couldn't resist treating myself to the Sleek Arabian Nights palette and I'm glad I bought it as it's gorgeous! I didn't really know where my look was going today so I totally winged it and I love the results. Though next time, I'll use Pixie Epoxy under the lid colour.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-GA Sheer cream blush in 2 and
-Benefit High Beam.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Barry M eyeshadow pencil in Purple
-From Sleek Arabian Nights palette: Valley of Diamonds (lid), Sorcerer (crease), Sinbad's Sea (just above crease and lower lashline), 1001 Nights (outer corner) and Scherazade's Tale (inner corner).
-Revlon Matte in Vintage Lace (brow bone)
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Rimmel ScandalEyes waterproof eyeliner in Black
-Guerlain Maxi Lash and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Revlon Matte Balm Stain in Sultry.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment