Friday 26 September 2014

NARS FOTD

Hi all,

I've finally been able to wear NARS on my eyes, cheeks and lips and I love everything! Sadly, those are my only NARS but I'm now lemming their stuff even more than I already was. Please forgive my roots, I'll be sorting them out on Sunday.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product and
-NARS Sin blush.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Maybelline CT in Permanent Taupe
-NARS Ondine
-No 7 Stay Perfect in Innocent
-Catrice Vanilla and Charles
-Catrice I Am A Coal Girl (smudged along upper lashline. Freaking out as this has been disconned!)
-Bourjois Intuitive eyeliner
-Catrice Made to Last inner eye highlighter
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Cabernet lipliner and
-NARS Scarlet Empress.

Lou x



No comments:

Post a Comment