Friday 11 October 2013

Popping my RBR cherry FOTD

Hi all,

I finally got to try some Rouge Bunny Rouge today and I'm very impressed! Not sure the eyeliner is me but I love the eyeshadow.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Stila Hint blush and
-Illamasqua Furore Pure Pigment as highlighter.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-RBR Sleep Under A Mandarin Tree (lid)
-Illamasqua Boomerang (crease)
-2nd shade from the left in the bottom row of the MUA Matte palette (to blend)
-NYX Black (outer corner)
-Revlon Matte in Vintage Lace (brow bone)
-Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore (brow bone and inner corner)
-RBR Kohl in Calypso (lower lashline)
-Olive green Shu e/s (over Calypso) and
-Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Revlon Colorstay lipliner in Red and
-Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth lipcolor in Red Velvet.

Lou x

P.S. I'm already cold enough that my circulation issues are acting up. Looks like I'll be back to wearing fingerless gloves indoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment