Monday 14 October 2013

Purple and grey FOTD

Hi all,

I decided to try something more subtle (for me anyway) today. The lipstick is actually better sheered out as I find the lilac duochrome is much more visible that way plus I'm not usually keen on shimmery lipsticks which that also helps with. I think I'm in love with the Becca SSP in Rose Quartz. I finally noticed the subtle lavender sheen in it today and I need more! Please excuse the lighting, the weather's all over the place today and it was really hard to get decent pics.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Illamasqua Cream blush in Promise and
-Becca SSP in Rose Quartz.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-MAC Tartan Tale 6 Beauties Play It Cool palette (yes, I used all 6 shades!)
-Rimmel Matte White e/s (brow bone)
-TBS Eye Shimmer in Silver (brow bone and inner corner)
-MAC kohl in Smolder
-HIP Cream liner in Black and
-BE Flawless Definition mascara.
Lips:
-Rouge Dior lipstick in Mitzah Lilac.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. OMG, purple looks amazing on you!!! You're making me try more purple as long as this tan fades away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to hear it.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete