Wednesday 16 October 2013

Rockstar Freakshow FOTD

Hi all,

Decided to go all out purple today. I love everything I used. In fact, I think I need back-ups of both lip products. Not good considering one has been disconned I believe.Though I was sad that the tiny purple sparkles in the gloss didn't show up in the pics.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Star Gazer blush in Purple and
-YSL Blush Radiance in 3.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Illamasqua Cream pigment in Mould
-UD Freakshow (lid)
-UD Rockstar (crease)
-NYX Black (outer corner)
-MUG Unexpected (to blend)
-Ulta Cashmere (brow bone and inner corner)
-NYX Slide On pencil in Jet Black
-HIP Cream liner in Black and
-a random MUFE mascara sample.
Lips:
-MAC Up The Amp lipstick and
-MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass.

Lou x


2 comments: