Wednesday 19 February 2014

Damage Control FOTD

Hi all,

Just something fresh and glowy today. I had an early hospital appointment and had to get up really early without looking like I had. Sadly, after waiting years to try Clinique Almost lipstick in Black Honey, I fell in love with it and it promptly snapped off at the base. Now I desperately need to get my hands on another one. In fact, all the Almost lipsticks!






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-MAC Pink Cult blush and
-MAC Vanilla pigment.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-MAC Untitled Paint
-MAC Vanilla pigment
-MAC Shroom eyeshadow and
-Boots Natural Collection waterproof mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX lip liner in Mauve (to line and fill in) and
-Clinique Almost lipstick in Black Honey.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. I still love how MAC Vanilla pigment acts on the lids ! Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me, too. I hadn't realised how multi-dimensional it is. Such a pretty colour.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete