Wednesday 5 February 2014

Very Berry FOTD

Hi all,

I decided to go all out with the berry tones today and I liked the effect. I really should stop neglecting my Sleek palettes, they're really lovely.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product and
-Laura Geller Blush N Brighten in Berry.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-L'Oreal Eye Smoker in Rose Dream
-From Sleek Storm palette: Rose pink shimmer (inner third), berry shimmer (middle of lid), matte light brown (to blend) and champagne shimmer (inner corner)
-MUG Burlesque (outer third)
-MUG Vanilla Bean (brow bone)
-Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Vixen and
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Cabernet lipliner and
-WnW Cherry Bomb lipstick.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. I'm really into berry colors lately . And i think they look good on you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great on everybody I think. And thanks!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete