Monday 17 February 2014

Deep Blue Green FOTD

Hi all,

I haven't done teals for ages so I decided that today was the day to change that. I have to say, MUG gel liners make amazing eyeshadow bases! I tried Fame under this look and no creasing whatsoever. It stayed put under my eye, too. Seriously impressed and now need every shade they make!






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Stila blush which I'm too lazy too remove from the palette to check the name (neutral pink) and
-MAC Vanilla pigment to highlight.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-MUG Gel liner in Fame (as base)
-MAC Pigment in Deep Blue Green (lid and up into crease)
-UD light turquoise shade from Book of Shadows (to blend)
-Rimmel Matte White (brow bone)
-Sugarpill Lumi (brow bone, inner corner and patted on the centre of lid)
-MAC kohl in Smolder 
-HIP Cream liner in Black and
-Maybelline Full and Soft mascara.
Lips:
-Joe Fresh lipstick in Nude.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Another forgotten color in my stash ... MAC Deep Blue Green :)
    I love it on you ! It makes your blue eyes even brighter ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see you use it in one of your looks. Thanks!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete