Friday 27 June 2014

Cutting Edge FOTD

Hi all,

I stole the eyeshadow colour ideas from Jaclyn Hill's latest video and I think I'm in love with Satin Taupe. I never thought I'd say that but I am and I think I need a back-up. I wish I had MUG Creme Brulee and MAC Saddle but I improvised with shades from my 28 Neutral palette.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product and
-Clinique Smouldering Plum blush.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier in Surat
-MAC Satin Taupe (lid)
-MAC Sketch (outer corner and lower lashline)
-Peach and reddish brown from 28 Neutral palette as transition and crease
-MAC Phloof (brow bone and inner corner)
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener 
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara and
-Boots Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Sleek Eau La La liner in Venom and
-Rimmel Cutting Edge lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment