Wednesday 4 June 2014

Too much purple? Pah! FOTD

Hi all,

Purples always cheer me up so I went purple everywhere today even my highlighter. I'm not sure about the lipstick. They might be the duds from Makeup Revolution. They're far too slippy so it's hard to get an even coverage. I'm not growing my fringe out but my trim isn't due til Saturday and I fancied a change.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Illamasqua CanCan eyeshadow as blush and
-ELF Studio Eyeshadow Transformer (purple shade as highlighter).
Eyes:
-UDPP
-UD Gravity (lid)
-UD Jet (crease and lower lashline)
-UD Black Dog (outer corner and to set liner on waterline)
-Illamasqua CanCan (to blend and lower lashline)
-Purple shade from ELF Studio Eyeshadow Transformer (brow bone and inner corner)
-NYX Slide On pencil in Jet Black
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-MUR lipstick in Depraved.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment