Friday 20 June 2014

Trying not to look how I feel FOTD

Hi all,

Whilst my health issues are slowly improving, I'm still struggling to get a good night's sleep due to the heat and noisy neighbours (I'm so run down that I have eczema patches on my face) but I wanted to do a smoky eye and softer lip as they're my favourite types of looks. I tried Catrice eyeshadow in I Am A Coal Girl on my brows. What do you think?






Products used:
Face:
-Smashbox PhotoFinish Light primer (epic fail. I should stick to my HG)
-Usual foundation, concealer, powders and contour product
-Milani Fantastico Mauve blush and
-MUA Undress Your Skin shimmer powder.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Collection Work The Colour eyeshadow pencil in Gunmetal Glitz
-UD Gunmetal (lid and lower lashline)
-Matte grey from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette (crease and lower lashline)
-Matte white from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette (brow bone)
-Holika Holika Jewel Light waterproof eyeliner in the matte black shade
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Clinique Lash Doubling mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-RBR Dark Juices (you know when you try something and you don't want to love it as you know you'll never afford anything else by them? Yep)

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment