Wednesday 18 June 2014

Miel Glace Grenadine FOTD

Hi all,

I finally got my hands on Lancome Miel Glace and it's so worth the hype! It's a gorgeous glowy nude on my fair skin. I literally gasped when I opened the compact. I have a huge thing for nude blushes though I need more cream ones methinks. Also, my new glasses. What do we think?







Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealer, powders and contour product
-Lancome Miel Glace blush and
-Hard Candy Moon Glow powder.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-Various shades from a generic 28 Neutral palette
-Catrice I Am A Coal Girl (liner but I'm going to try this on my brows. Cool, dark brown)
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Illamasqua Medium pencil in Severe and
-Becca Glossy Lip tint in Grenadine.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment