Monday 23 June 2014

Roaring Red FOTD

Hi all,

I had to get up really early for yet another doctor's appointment today so I wanted to look fresh and glowy. Turns out I've got an infection (won't do TMI) that has set off all of my other health issues and it's why I've felt so rough the past few days. Doc has given me a 3 day course of antibiotics.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealer, powders and contour product
-Bourjois Rose Coup de Foudre blush and
-PF Pearls of Perfection in Translucent as highlighter.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-B.Intense cream eyeshadow in Copper
-Catrice eyeshadow in Go Charlie Brown
-MAC Shroom
-MUG gel liner in Mobster
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX Deep Red lipliner (to line and fill in) and
-Catrice Roaring Red lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment