Wednesday 26 November 2014

Black Plum FOTD

Hi all,

I had a ridiculously early start this morning so I decided to go lighter with my make-up. Whilst I'm in love with my base products, blush, highlighter, lip stuff etc I hated the cream eyeshadow and brow pencil.






Products used:
Face:
-Benefit PoreFessional
-Tarte Creaseless concealer in Fair
-Alima Satin Matte foundation in Warm 1
-Alima concealer in Sand
-Alima Setting powder in Keiko
-Usual contour product
-MAC Blushbaby and
-Laura Mercier Matte Highlighter in 1.
Eyes:
-Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Soft Black. Went in the bin because it was terrible!
-UDPP
-RBR Batiste Grayling cream eyeshadow
-Milani Bella White eyeshadow
-Catrice Inner Eye highlighter
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX Mauve lipliner (to line and fill in) and
-Clinique Almost lipstick in Black Plum.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment