Monday 10 November 2014

Naughty Strawberry FOTD

Hi all,

Yep, back to purples but I went for pink on the lips and cheeks this time for a chance. I'm shocked at how different Naughty Strawberry looks over a black base. I got complimented in Specsavers on it in fact. Was discussing Sleek with the SA. Also, I'm shocked I'm about to say this but I think I prefer Bourjois Healthy Mix to LM Silk Creme. My skin loves it, a little white to mix and it's perfect and it still looks lovely after a long day (unlike Silk Creme sadly).






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51 with a little Makeup Revolution The Foundation in 1
-Usual concealers, powders and contour product and
-Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked blusher in One For Playing Games.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Jordana eyeshadow pencil in the black shade
-L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Naughty Strawberry (lid)
-MAC Fig 1 (crease)
-MAC Purple Haze (to blend)
-Rimmel Matte White (brow bone)
-Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-L'Oreal Colour Riche Serum lipstick in Freshly Rosy.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment