Monday 24 November 2014

My First Visee eyeshadow FOTD

Hi all,

I finally tried a Visee eyeshadow palette and I love it! This time around, I went softer as the lip was dark but I reckon I could easily do a more dramatic look with it. The packaging is really pretty, too. Please forgive my brows, not sure what happened with them today.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-LM Silk Creme in Soft Ivory (nearly finished a tube. Go me!)
-Tarte Creaseless concealer in Fair
-Usual powders and contour product
-Lucy Minerals Matte Rose blush and
-MAC How Beautiful Beauty powder.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-Visee Smoky Rich eyeshadow in PK-6
-Catrice I Wear My Plumglasses at Night
-UD Perversion liner
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Sleek Eau La La liner in Venom and
-WnW Sugar Plum Fairy lipstick.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment