Wednesday 5 November 2014

I Heart Chocolate FOTD

Hi all,

Well, I don't think I need the TF Chocolate Bar palette any more as it's dupe is amazing! It's my I Heart Makeup who are a sub-brand of Makeup Revolution. Holy pigmentation Batman! I'm shocked.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 51 mixed with Makeup Revolution The Foundation in 1
-Usual concealers, powders and contour product
-Bourjois Rose Ambre blush and
-PF Happy Booster powder.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-From the I Heart Makeup I Heart Chocolate palette: What A Way To Go (inner and outer third and lower lashline), Unforgivable (middle), One More Piece (crease and lower lashline), You Need Love (brow bone) and Endorphins Ready (inner corner).
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Ruby Kissed 24Hr Eye Define in Very Black
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Milani Rose something lipliner and
-MAC Hug Me lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment