Monday 3 November 2014

More Merlot FOTD

Hi all,

I've redone my eye make-up from Saturday because I love it so much and teamed it with one of my favourite lipsticks. I'm really loving MAC eyeshadows and really hope I can expand my collection some more.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer mix, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Cargo Tonga and
-Missha Sweet Line blusher in Shimmering Snow.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Avon Cream eyeshadow in Cool Grey
-MAC Vex (lid)
-MAC Quarry (crease)
-MAC Phloof (brow bone and inner corner)
-Benefit Bad Gal 
-MAC Sketch (patted over liner and buffed upwards)
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Revlon ColorStay lipliner in Wine and
-Besame Merlot lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment