Wednesday 9 July 2014

Another 'not how I planned it' FOTD

Hi all,

As nice as this look is, it's not as I planned it. I got my BE shadows mixed up and it ended up taupe and plum instead of just plum. Ah well. Please forgive my hair. It's warm and sunny here but so windy.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Stila Gerbera CC and
-Stila Kitten highlighter (both from Color Me Pretty palette).
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH Forever Eyeshadow stick in Plum
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-BE 1980s (lid)
-MUG Unexpected (crease and lower lashline)
-MUG Drama Queen (outer corner and lower lashline)
-MUG Bling (brow bone and inner corner)
-Holika Holika Jewel Light eyeliner in the black shade
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection WaterGuard mascara.
Lips:
-Saint Pink (OMG, I want to marry this! And have many back-ups!)

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment