Wednesday 30 July 2014

Blue and Green #2 FOTD

Hi all,

Still not feeling great but trying to keep myself cheerful by doing fun make-up which is this definitely counts as. I'm chuffed with how it came out and shock horror, I'm in love with the lip. Knowing my luck the gloss is probably disconned or something. I changed my mind about the lid colour as I hadn't use it yet lol






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Dainty Doll foundation in 001
-Dainty Doll concealer in lightest shade
-Lancome Effacernes in 01 (under eyes)
-Usual powders and contour product
-Cream blush from Sleek Pink Lemonade palette and
-MAC Strobe cream to highlight.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Kiko eyeshadow stick in 17
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-MAC Blue Storm pigment (lid)
-Catrice Hip Hop On The Tree Top (crease and lower lashline)
-Catrice We Still Support Green Peas (to blend)
-Revlon Matte eyeshadow in Vintage Lace (brow bone)
-Green shade from ELF Studio Eye Transformer (inner corner)
-MAC kohl in Smolder
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Guerlain Maxi Lash and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Milani Most Natural lipliner (to line and then slightly sheered out) and
-UD lipgloss in Naked (anyone know any dupe of this? I'm in love).

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful , the blue suits you so well ! xxx

    ReplyDelete