Monday 7 July 2014

Meh FOTD and health updates.....

Hi all,

My health is getting on top of me at the moment, so today's FOTD is pretty basic. Sadly, it seems my doc can do no more for me so I have to put up with feeling like this til the damaged caused by Labyrinthitis (inner ear infection) clears up. Dizziness, issues with balance, nausea and loss of appetite are pretty much part of my everyday life now. It's very depressing. It also seems that the reason I've had health issue after health issue since last November is because clinical depression has messed up my immune system. I'm feeling very low.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Stila CC in Petunia and
-MAC Strobe Cream.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH Forever Eyeshadow sticks in Silver Rose and Plum
-Revlon Matte eyeshadow in Innocent Pink (I think that's the name)
-Bourjois Intuitive eyeliner (all of a sudden I know how to tightline!)
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana lipliner in Cabernet (to line and fill in) and
-Jordana Twist & Shine stick in Cranberry Crush.

Lou x


2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear about your health issues... being ill is surely not good for the mental state :(
    I hope it will get better soon..
    I love the makeup look... very beautiful :)
    I also spot a The Crow poster... one of my absolute favorite movies ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope so, too. Awww, thanks. You do indeed. I watched it when it first came out and have loved it since. I'd love a tattoo of it, too.

      Lou x

      Delete