Monday 21 July 2014

Goth Lite FOTD *and pretty bonus*

Hi all,

I went for a matte grey smoky eye, soft pink cheeks and a wine lip today. I'm in love with both the blush (perfect glowy light neutral pink) and the lip (well pigmented, long lasting and gorgeous colour). I'm also trying to mix my cheap and high end brands so this look hit the spot there. Not sure what's going on with my brows today and no, I'm not growing out my fringe. I'm on the last few days before a trim and it's long enough to make my eyelids itch. The necklace was a prize from a Facebook cute pet contest and Luna won it for me. It's by Dark Elegance Designs and it's just perfect.







Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Dainty Doll foundation in 001
-Dainty Doll concealer in 001
-Lancome Effacernes in 01 Beige Pastel (under eyes)
-Usual powder and contour product
-Kiko Soft Touch Mineral blush in Nude Rose and
-Missha Sweet Line blusher in Shimmering Snow.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-Light grey from MUA Matte Ever After palette (lid)
-From the Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette: deep grey (crease), black (outer corner and lower lashline), white (brow bone) and peachy shade (to blend)
-MUG Ice Queen (inner corner)
-Bourjois Intuitive eyeliner
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
-Clinique Lash Doubling mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana lipliner in Plush Plum and
-Besame Merlot lipstick.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment