Wednesday 16 July 2014

Cherry Bomb FOTD

Hi all,

A quick and easy look today. I think the Kitten highlighter in my Stila Colour Me Pretty palette is causing spots. I have some literally just where I applied it and nowhere else. It's the only new thing I've tried lately. I tried a cheapie radiance balm today and am loving the effect. I'm feeling low enough as it is without looking how I feel so I'm all about the glow at the moment.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Makeup Revolution The Foundation in Shade 2
-Lancome Effacernes in 01 Beige Pastel (under eyes)
-Dainty Doll concealer in lightest shade (on blemishes)
-Usual powders and contour product
-Stila Rose CC and
-Becca Pearl SSP.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH Forever Eyeshadow stick in Silver Rose
-Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Brun Nylon (lid)
-Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Taupe Modulable (crease)
-Bourjois Blanc Diaphane (brow bone and inner corner)
-Bourjois Intuitive eyeliner
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Cabernet lipliner and
-WnW Cherry Bomb lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment