Wednesday 23 July 2014

Nice eyes, shame about the lips FOTD

Hi all,

Though the lip was a fail, I liked the eyes and cheeks so I thought I'd post anyway. I'm shocked at how bad the lipstuff was. It's from TopShop and called Velvet Lips and it was an epic mess. My lips were perfectly soft and smooth but it would not apply evenly. I decided to put gloss on top thinking that would cover it up a bit but it made it more patchy even though I'd let it dry. I'm afraid it went in the bin.
Sadly, my new necklace has given me a rash which I'm really sad about as I love it. I'm going to see if I can put the pendant on another, real silver, chain.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Dainty Doll foundation in 001
-Collection Lasting Finish concealer in lightest shade (on blemishes)
-Lancome Effacernes in 01 Beige Pastel (under eyes)
-Usual powders and contour product
-MAC Sakura Mineralize blush and
-Fyrinnae Sakura eyeshadow as highlighter.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH Forever Eyeshadow stick in Plum
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Darling Girl Blackcurrant (lid)
-Fyrinnae Freya (outer corner)
-MAC Fig 1 (crease)
-Illamasqua CanCan (to blend)
-Rimmel Matte White (brow bone)
-Fyrinnae Sakura (inner corner)
-Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-TopShop Velvet Lips in Plush and
-Makeup Store pot gloss in Boy.

Lou x

1 comment: